The SOSI ECO 2000 Series Winches are designed to support a wide range of instrumentation and sampling applications in estuaries, coastal oceans, and large lakes and reservoirs including CTD and water sample profiling, bottom grab sampling, plankton net towing, etc. The ECO 2000 is compatible with small diameter wire rope or electro-mechanical cables, up to 2,000lbs safe working load. Its compact and efficient design enables more sophisticated research operations to be performed from small vessels. The ECO winch series provides excellent speed control and real time cable awareness, allowing precise control of underwater sampling equipment and safe deck operations.
- 100% duty cycle dynamic braking.
- Automatic failsafe brake.
- Variable speed control.
- Local controls with joystick and lighted E-stop button.
- Aluminum frame with epoxy powdercoat finish.
- Stainless steel shafts, bearings and hardware.
- Diamond screw levelwind with manual hand clutch.
- 5hp, 7.5hp or 10hp configuration.
- Wireless or wired remote control.
- Line speed & payout display / Line tension display.
- Environmentally sealed slip ring w/waterproof connector.
- Grooved drum covers.
- UNOLS Package.
CTDs, water samplers, instramentation, small towed bodies, small plankton nets, small seafloor samplers, sidescan sonar, magnatometers, drop cameras, profiling, UNOLS
|Horsepower||Line Size (Diameter)||Length of Cable||Line Pull (Bare Drum)||Line Speed Bare Drum)|