The Seabird SBE 19plus V2 measures conductivity, temperature, and pressure at 4 scans/sec (4 Hz) and provides high accuracy and resolution, reliability, and ease-of-use for a wide range of research, monitoring, and engineering applications. Pump-controlled, T-C ducted flow minimizes salinity spiking caused by ship heave and allows for slow descent rates without slowing sensor responses, improving dynamic accuracy and resolving small scale structure in the water column.
- Conductivity, Temperature, Pressure, and up to seven auxiliary sensors.
- User-programmable mode: profiling at 4 Hz, or moored sampling at user-programmable intervals.
- RS-232 interface, internal memory, and internal alkaline batteries (can be powered externally).
- Pump-controlled, T-C ducted flow to minimize salinity spiking.
- Depths to 600, 7000, or 10,500 m.
- Seasoft© V2 Windows software package (setup, data upload, real-time data acquisition, and data processing).